- Introduction to Akiva
- Headteacher's welcome
- Quotes from Akiva Parents
- Quotes from Akiva Children
- Who's Who
- Teaching Staff
- Support Staff
- School Council
- Governing Body
- School Ethos
- Inspection reports
- Quotes from Ofsted about Akiva
- Quotes from Pikuach about Akiva
- Statutory Information
- School Policies
- Parent Info
- Staff Vacancies
This page contains links to all of the statutory information which all schools are required by law to make available.
- The school’s name, postal address and telephone number, plus a contact name to whom enquiries should be addressed
- The school's admission arrangements and information on how to access this information on the local authority's website
Reports and results
- Information on where to access the school's most recent Ofsted report and the school performance tables as published on the DfE's website
- The school's most recent KS2 results
- Whole School Key Stage Summary 2019
- The school's most recent Pikuach report
- The following information about the school curriculum:
- For each academic year, the content of the curriculum followed for each subject and guidance on how to find out more about the curriculum
- For KS1, the names of any phonics or reading schemes in operation
Policies and publication scheme
- The school's policy on behaviour
- The school's complaints procedure
- The school's charging and remission policy
- The school's Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- The school's Freedom of Information Policy
- Pupil Privacy Notice
- Workforce Privacy Notice
- Governors Privacy Notice
- Volunteers Privacy Notice
- Early Years Foundation Stage Policy
- The amount of the school’s allocation from the Pupil Premium grant in respect of the current academic year plus details of how the allocation will be spent and how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent. Also the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils for whom the funding was allocated.
- Details about how we spend our PE & Sport Premium and the outcomes we achieve
- The School Offer (SEND Information Report) and the SEND policy, including the date of its annual review.
- The Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) for Akiva is Ruth Vered.
Equality, values and ethos
Governors’ information and duties
- Details about the members of our governing body including attendance at meetings
- The Governors register of interest
If you require any documents in an alternative format or language, please contact the school office and we will try to accommodate all requests.
Please click here for the school's Financial Benchmarking page.